About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Jekyll & Hyde



“Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm.”

- Robert Louis Stevenson, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde 

Polish Information: This beauty is Liquid Sky Lacquer's Jekyll & Hyde, a gorgeous thermal holographic that shifts from a deep brown when cold to a true tan when warm. The colors are PERFECT for fall! Application was easy, and two thin coats provided full coverage. I used butter LONDON top and base coat with it. The color shifting was very fast and easy (little to no effort caused it to change between the two throughout my day).

Liquid Sky Lacquer Jekyll & Hyde in its cute matching bag
Liquid Sky Lacquer Jekyll & Hyde with flash

Liquid Sky Lacquer Jekyll & Hyde in indoor lighting

Liquid Sky Lacquer Jekyll & Hyde with flash
 For the following photos of the color changing, remember that you can click on them to make them larger (if they are hard to see):

Cool- Warm shift of Jekyll & Hyde in normal indoor lighting 

Cool- Warm shift of Jekyll & Hyde in normal indoor lighting with flash

Cool- Warm shift of Jekyll & Hyde in indoor fluorescent lights

Cool- Warm shift of Jekyll & Hyde in outdoor weather with clouds
Final thoughts: This one was so perfect for fall! I wore it for 3 days with no chips and loved every second of it! I got a few compliments too, and one of my coworkers even asked, "Hey, weren't your nails darker earlier?" Why, yes, they changed color! ;) It was a lot of fun, and two really gorgeous holographic colors!

If you want your own, and I think you probably do, check out Liquid Sky Lacquer on facebook or buy it at her shop, here!  Such a great fall shade!

Please note: This polish was provided to me for my honest review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3