About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sweet Tea Polish Pickin' Plums



"They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
Out of a misty dream
Our path emerges for a while, then closes
Within a dream."

-Ernest Dowson

Polish Infomation: This polish is Sweet Tea Polish's Pickin Plums! It's a purple-leaning silver metallic that has a pink glint in some lights! It's a little sensitive, so it did get a little streaky. These photos are taken with 3 coats of Pickin' Plums over butter LONDON basecoat and Julep Freedom topcoat. The color was tough to capture well, so I decided more photos would be the best answer!! It's a very pretty and demure polish, great for work, and kind of a pretty holiday/spring color! It almost has a dreamy look to it. Anyway, on to the photos!

Pickin' Plums indoors with no flash

Pickin' Plums indoors with no flash

Pickin' Plums indoors with no flash

Pickin' Plums indoors with no flash

Pickin' Plums indoors with flash

Pickin' Plums indoors with no flash

Pickin' Plums indoors with no flash

Pickin' Plums outdoors in the shade!
Final thoughts: This polish was really pretty- a soft purply silver metallic. Application was a little streaky, but no special skill was involved in getting this look! :) Overall, I liked it- it had more dimensionality to the color than most silvery colors do, and I kept catching it different lights with slightly different effects. Plus, it has such an adorable name, to go along with the adorable brand, Sweet Tea Polish!

As a note, this polish was provided to me for free for my honest review. All opinions are my own. If you want to snag your own, check out Sweet Tea Polish's etsy shop and facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3